- Picnic can only be practiced in the areas specifically enabled for it.
- Some attractions, restaurants and shops, may remain closed for technical, meteorological or organizational reasons. Such circumstances will be communicated at the park ticket offices. In these circumstances the client will not be entitled to any refund (partial or total) of the amount of the entry.
- The use of any attraction with necklaces, glasses, watches, earrings, rings, piercings or any metallic object is not allowed. You must follow the instructions of the lifeguards for the use of the attractions.
- For security reasons there are restrictions on access to the attractions based on age, height and physical conditions. We recommend consulting the information on each attraction before accessing them. Each attraction is designed for a particular use.
- Children must always be supervised by their guardians, carefully watching them in the swimming areas.
- The Management team is not responsible for the loss of objects in our facilities.
- Bathing pools have a capacity and control that must be respected.
This post is also available in: